Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
166 posts
70,209 visits

Elaine of TSA

show starting post by Elaine of TSA
Show newest posts...
woman in a shoe   in reply to need2know
I am sorry but I don't know of any grants that can help pay off a house note.
Talk to woman in a shoe
I would like to know if there are any programs that will help us to pay off our home. I have applied for disability and my husband was recently fired after 15 years of service.
Talk to need2know
The Christmas Cat   in reply to Pamanne
If a link does not work let me know which one thank you..




Talk to The Christmas Cat
thriftymom   in reply to Pamanne
Have you applied for DHSs SER program?
Talk to thriftymom
woman in a shoe   in reply to Pamanne
Hi call 211 give city state tell them what u need help with they give u a list of places to call good luck
Talk to woman in a shoe
I'm a mom whose husband is in jail and not coming home anytime soon. This all came as a surprise to me and now am faced with taking care of things. I don't have a lot if work history so jobs are hard to find at 51 years of age. My husband had been out of work over the winter and just started to catch up with bills etc before this happened. Now I'm trying to come up with 918.00 for past due gas bill and electric. My rent is also coming up due by the 5 th of May. If anyone is able and willing to help it would be approximated greatly ! Thank you!
Talk to Pamanne
The Christmas Cat   in reply to puddycat
For all States
If any of these links do not work for you let me know so I can fix it for you and the next person . Thank you..


Catholic charities org
Requests for Assistance: 1.866.649.5862 | Toll-Free 



U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455
Find the address of the HUD office near you

Need Help Paying Bills, Debt, and Mortgage



(for veterans)


Apply for any free prescription cards you can find online that includes your prescribed drug..Also look into the manufacture of that drug to see if it has a co-pay card that you are eligible for that includes drugs that your doctor administers to you for cancer ect...Also Walgreens has a great perscription plan look into it..
This will help with your medications.

Also Perscription help

Walmart has 3 types of diabetic insulin which you can puchase if you know what you need without a prescription it's called reliOn brand or slow or fast acting Novolin N and R for 24.99 a bottle. My husband uses it it's not as good as some but if you test your sugar a lot you can use it well without problems,,Just call and ask your local Walmart about what they carry at that price in insulin

Also see if your Family doctor doesn't have a( Reduced Cost of Care Application)that you can fill out for medical cost assistance if you don't have medical insurance..

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) | Office of ...
Administration for Children...
The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps keep families safe and healthy through initiatives that assist families with energy costs.


Work at home Computer Jobs

Online survey jobs that pay you


Post your home care job on here Dog sitter, Nannie Ect.
Great Job site with reviews 

Sell online
Sell free online crafts photos ect

Grants and school help
Apply before April 1st or sooner depending on state rules 

Apply at school for SSS Student Support Services

Get on a school work study program

Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300
Free and Charitable Clinics 
Community Health Centers 
Rural Health Clinics 
Community Behavioral Health Clinics 

Charitable Clinics
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314

U.S. Medical Assistance Program
88 Hamilton Avenue 
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel: +1 203.658.9690
FAX: +1 203.406.4429

Free Dental care


Low cost eyewear
I bought 4 pairs here they were nice but you must have a eye prescription and know
Your peripheral vision measurements(center of your eye)


Church,Community action,Salvation army in every Area, Helps with Diapers,Formula,wipes. Just call them.

Saving money on car gasoline

Free ISP Database - Find Free Internet Access Service Providers Instantly 

If you are on a low or limited income, you may qualify you for assistance in replacing or repairing furnaces and refrigerators. The Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is designed to assist limited income families with reducing their energy usage by providing installation of energy conserving measures, as well as offering furnace cleaning and tuning. 
WAP eligibility is based on Energy Assistant Program guidelines. WAP is funded by the United States Department of Energy and is administered through the state by the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD).
Call your local energy assistance office for further information and a referral


Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300

Getting paid for for Disability or support care

If you were in a 2013 house fire and had no fire insurance make sure you fill out a special form you can apply to your yearly tax statement for losses due to fire it can make your taxes less and you don't have to pay in so much and will probably get a couple hundred back call your tax repairers office and ask about this and what forms you need

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455

Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling 
(888) 995-HOPE (4673) - FREE foreclosure prevention counseling on the phone 

temporary mortgage assistance for unemployed or underemployed homeowners

HUD-approved housing counseling agencies - local agencies that provide FREE foreclosure avoidance counseling
Talk to The Christmas Cat
Need help with part of my rent and all of my gas bill
Talk to puddycat
Tea Lady   in reply to lalabug
I need a computer so i can do school online
Talk to Tea Lady
Talk to lalabug
I am go threw a legal issue and now my landlord wants me out in one week...well he wants me out of the two bedroom for the 4 people he moved in to the one we have eto which or I have to move out. I had a room mate whom is the one that caused this legal problem go me in trouble with my landlord. I spent three days in jail and lost my part time job and lost another roofing job due to the fact I didn't make our appointment...I have no money to move...I need to pay my electric of 543. and my new rent of 700. I NEED HELP
Talk to welchkins
SisterServant   in reply to araxzymeth
Make a prayer of thanks to God everyday. He will help you. SisterServant
Talk to SisterServant
missjanie   in reply to araxzymeth
Sorry there is no body on here giving away money
Talk to missjanie

please advise.
Talk to araxzymeth
Yes, but the problem is..there are SO many ppl here, looking in Good Faith, for help..myself included and ALL the advertisements stress how one can GET HELP..but sadly no one can...
Talk to Anon4
Sarena   in reply to Lady Christie
Plz plz I need help for my rent. Plz
Talk to Sarena
i really don't know where to put my self , because is very stressful
Talk to ade87
i need help
Talk to ade87
i need help paying my bills and have been looking for a job for two years but because i have a criminal history, noone wants to hire me
Talk to tweezy107
I am trying to make ends meet. My electric will be turned off on Monday unless I make a payment of $558.61 to Duke Energy. I don't have it. No agencies are open to appeal to. They dropped of the notice of disconnect today at 4:30pm I have till 8am Monday 9/30/13.... HELP !!! I have 3 kids and no way to get this done
Talk to theendofmyrope